Friday, January 6, 2012

Subbies = MORE YT Videos!

I been getting a few support here and there. Starting to receive messages from people and oh boy, I feel so happy! I am very glad that people out there appreciate the things I am doing. Well just wanna update this blog site because I haven't been doing so. Just wanna update you guys that I have been filming videos so check out my YT channel! Why I'm blogging at this time? I just got back from the movies with my bestie and we went see "The Devil Inside Me", it was very disturbing! Not too much of a scary movie to me. Ehhhh what a waste of money if you ask me but I do want to know more about the case that they were having in the movie. It is getting very late! I should go to sleep for work tomorrow! I'll blog with you guys soon. Byeee! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment