Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Out of School!

Hellooo bloggers! I am out of school, finally! Well, I have a problem because I am bore out of my mind! The whole day I did nothing but slept in...I did went for a walk with Jaelynn to the park but other than that, I didn't do anything. Anyhow, I wanted to go back and talk about the products back in my old blog which is deleted. The Make-up Cleansing Tissues that I purchased from forever21, it works great and it actually does a great job of removing my eyeliner. I used to be one of those people that doesn't properly remove your makeup. Since I don't use that much makeup, I only needed to clean my eyes because I only use eyeliner most of the time. The only time that I'll probably wear a ton of makeup is occasional events. Another thing I wanna review on is a movie called "Crash", it is a very good movie! Our last week of school, my teacher decided to show us this movie and I was so amazed because it is so true! So if you have a chance, rent it and watch it. Lastly, I need your help! My graduation ceremony is less than one week (this Saturday), I need a look and I have no idea what to do with my hair, makeup, etc...I have at least picked out my outfit! I am so excite since I am sewing myself a blouse and hopefully I'll be done before graduation. And I'm thinking your wondering how I get to sew a blouse? Well, I have sewing class but since we get out of school early, I have to come for graduation rehearsal, after that I go down to my sewing class and finish my blouse. Eeeek! I'm excite and I can't wait till graduation comes. I will blog with you all again soon. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment